Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of scars?

I was cursed with terrible skin, even mosquito bites, or any insect bites for that matter, leave scars. I have a school dance next month, and I would really like to get rid of the scars so I can wear a dress without feeling self conscious. Please help?How do I get rid of scars?
try tanning but you can also you mederma its a lotion and is suppose to work really good you can get it at wal mart or walgreensHow do I get rid of scars?
it depends on what kind of scars you are talking about. if they are red marks, they WILL fade, it just takes time. if they are pits or indents in your skin, there really isn't anything you can do aside from expensive cosmetic procedures.
i have the same problem! i haven't been able to find any solutions that actually work, so i just use concealer.


sorry for the lack of help lol
Retinol is the most common form of Vitamin A and it helps heal scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment