Monday, November 21, 2011

Does putting neosporin on pimple scars help?

I heard that you can make pimple scars go away quickly if you put neosporin on them. If so, should you not pop a pimple but put neosporin on it?Does putting neosporin on pimple scars help?
Neosporin is an antibacterial, so it wouldn't help with acne scarring, but it may help with an acne pimple. You'd really be better off using something designed specifically for acne though, such as a product with benzoyal peroxide or salicylic acid. I reccommend contacting a dermatologist or an esthetician for help with things skin-related. This is what they do professionally, so they will be able to help you out and give you some good information specially designed for you and your skin. I'm a licensed esthetician. Good luck!Does putting neosporin on pimple scars help?
I don't know if it's proven or not...but thats what I do, it does seem to help it heal up nicely. I wouldn't put it on before you pop it. It's pretty oily.





-Lola %26amp; Giselle
Don't ever pop a pimple, then you will get real scars. Neosporin works for pimple scars, it's antibacterial. pimples are bacteria junk. If you want to prevent scars wear lots of sunblock. That way they have time to heal and you don't make them worse by tanning them.
Yes it does.I know from past experience.
Yes it helps a little, but theres also a product called scarzone...which has worked for me....try that too
I think if I did pop one I would put neosporin on it just to help it heal (%26amp; disappear) faster.
Clinique makes a post blemish healer, to diminish the look of scars, it works great. To pop the pimple wash your face first, gently squeeze, and then use a clarifying lotion on it, do not put neosporin on a pimple or a freshly popped pimple. A week or so after the fact when it is truly a scar and not a pimple it couldn't hurt to put it on.
Ya it helps.
Neosporin is an antibiotic cream. It will not penetrate skin unless it is open--such as puncture, abraisons, etc. Who told you this anyway?
windex





just kidding, but remember 'my big fat greek wedding'
No cleaning your pimple scar, avoiding scratching it, and cocoa butter works.
i kno lemon juice works


after you wash your face
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeNOOOO
  • acne
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    THis is a great list that i used for my blog to get a few good links to. Thank you!

    recently posted...is neosporin safe for cats

    Post a Comment