Monday, November 21, 2011

Homecoming tomorrow and i have pimple scars on my chest?

tomorrow is homecoming and i have a dress where you can see my chest





i have been using a body wash that i am allergic to and i stopped using it 3 days ago because it was making my chest break out... now all i have are red spots/scars on my chest which look HIDEOUS and i don tknow how to hide them!!! please help, what can i use to temporarily hide them for one night? concealer? anything?Homecoming tomorrow and i have pimple scars on my chest?
Get a tube of hydrocortisone cream tonight and use it tonight, tomorrow morning and right before you get ready. Then use a tinted Clearasil ointment to cover them while you're dressed up. It won't run and smear on your clothes the way concealer or regular makeup would.Homecoming tomorrow and i have pimple scars on my chest?
First of all, it doesn't look as bad as you think it does!





There are products sold to cover such imperfections. ';CoverMark'; is a name that comes to mind, tho' I do not know where it is sold. I think I would go to the makeup counter in a ';high end'; department store -- not like Walmart of Target, but a store where they do ';makeovers'; and ask the lady at the counter. A place like Merle Norman or another cosmetic store might be able to help.





I know what you are going through because I had a similar experience. A few days before my homecoming dance, I used a skin care product that I had an allergic reaction to. My face swelled to about 3 times its normal size! My mother rubbed ice cubes on my face for hours before the dance. I have a lovely photo of my date and me at the dance with my face looking like a Stop Sign!
ICE IT EVERY NOW AND THEN 5 MINS EACH TIME IF U ICE PROPERLY OR 10 MINS IF NOT. PAT DRY. USE CALAMINE LOTION 3 TIMES A DAY AFTER ICING N DRYING IT.


DONT SCRATCH. DONT USE HOT WATER.


FINALLY WHEN U HAVE TO WEAR UR DRESS..CONCEALER N FOUNDATION TO COVER IT.
physicians formula yellow with the brown concealer comes together
one word CLEARASIL

No comments:

Post a Comment