Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a few scars on my chest and back from picking at zits. Im going swimming soon with friends?

what should i do? how can i hide this?


I am definitly going, so not going isent an option.I have a few scars on my chest and back from picking at zits. Im going swimming soon with friends?
if it wasn't the water, i would have said powder that blends in with your complexion. sorry this one seems impossible. unless you get a bathsuit that's covers high up your chest. or try getting a eyeliner or something , depending on your complexion and shading it over , but you get my gist, somethign that kinda resistant to water. or wear a teeI have a few scars on my chest and back from picking at zits. Im going swimming soon with friends?
Try some neosporin next time, it helps them heal without scarring. And don't be self conscious about it. Everyone has something that they want to hide and little scars here and there aren't going to be noticeable if you seem confident regardless of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment