Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone used any products that get rid of spot scars?

I have quite a few red spots on my face, they are flat and have been there for years. It was from my younger years of acne. I have been using bio oil for about 6 months - but have had no results from this.


If you know of any other products that you have benefited from I would appreciate it.


Many thanks :)Has anyone used any products that get rid of spot scars?
These will not go away on there own or with any product. They are broken capillaries, you will need to see a dermatologist and have laser treatments. I had the same problem, she hit them with the laser and they were gone. I asked myself why did a wait so long. Not that expensive and was worth my sanity.Has anyone used any products that get rid of spot scars?
where make up!


i wear max-factor age renew
i have just suggested this to some1 else bio oil its very effective but isnt cheap at 拢9 for 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment