Monday, November 21, 2011

How Do You Lighten Dark Spots on Your Face (Acne Scars)?

Healing from a bad faze of acne, and I want these scars gone. The bleaching creams my derm gave me are'nt any good and I perfer more natural rememdies.


Would love to hear what helped some of you all!


Thanks-How Do You Lighten Dark Spots on Your Face (Acne Scars)?
I mix a vitamin A capsule and a Vitamin e capsule together and before I go to bed I rub a light layer deep into my skin after my regimen....the oils will take the place of the moisturizer however. Don't use too much, this is an oil...but it works because the washing and exfoiliating takes away your skins natural producing oils and your replacing it with these healing oils! It worked for me and my mother.





I believe natural is better too, all those chemicals in bleaching creams damage your skin and enlarge pores. GOD Bless and Good LuckHow Do You Lighten Dark Spots on Your Face (Acne Scars)?
The only thing that helped me is time (3-4 months) and preventing more breakouts.





Sorry, I don't think there is a ';miracle'; product out there.
I have these. I have tried everything. And most things kinda work a little. The best thing to heal the scars is time. The scars I have right now were not there six months ago. Once the scar appears, it starts to lighting. But it takes anything from about 5 weeks to 6 months to completely disappear. To other people, it looks like permanent scars but if you pay attention, you'll realize that new ones replace old ones.





You want to focus on treating the acne. If you can stop the acne, then the scars will go away because you will have no new ones.





I haven't found a treatment that completely stops my acne. But I manage it.


1. I don't sleep with makeup.


2. I only use fragrance free make-up.


3. On my face, I only use cleansers, lotions, etc that are for acne-prone skin. you can find a wide variety of these in any grocery shop.


Good luck.
Natural Remedies eh? lol





Well, I've had acne scars, and I still sorta do (i'm working on it! lmao).





I think you should consider getting a chemical peel. A MILD ONE. (glycolic, lactic, or fruit peel). These help with hyperpigmentation (this is what you have), acne, fine lines, dry skin, etc. All chemical peels do is peel the top layer of the skin, to give you newer skin (untouched skin. ^_^ )





Microdermabrasion is okay... =)





Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm there's a lotion thingy called Bio Oil that helps with scars a bit. It worked really well for my friend.





Aloe Vera gel helps with skin healing, and so does vitamin e oil





%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment