Monday, November 21, 2011

I really want to shave my brows off but how do I do it without any cuts or scars?

Will it hurt me really bad? I need help. Without my brows I can pencil them in different every day and I don't have to worry about bush or too thin or anything.I really want to shave my brows off but how do I do it without any cuts or scars?
Definitly do not do thisI really want to shave my brows off but how do I do it without any cuts or scars?
You just shave them like you shave your legs.


My sister does it :p





edit: The people who are answering this are moronic. My sister has had a boyfriend for almost 3 years and he doesn't care that her eyebrows aren't real. If you do it right, it won't look bad. It will look fake, but no one would make fun of you. And you don't have to be mexican to do it.. wtf? moron.
Use an electric razor... for no cuts or scars.... It will not hurt ... but you will be sorry. Because the pencil will not look natural and the stubble will grow back in....





A better idea would be to find a salon that specializes in eyebrows and a have a pro shape them ... then it is pretty easy to keep them in shape.
It wont hurt cause its the same as shaving anywhere else


however you probably shouldnt shave them off because it will grow back very soon as stubble


instead, you should consider permanant tatoo art for eyebrows...this will take away the daily hassle of drawing them in too.


Good luck! =]
Don't do it. They will look so awful. Especially when they start to grow back in. It will be just like shaving your legs, once you start, you will never start. Think about it. And everyone will be able to tell you pencil in your eyebrows. DONT!!!
First, think very long and very carefully about whether you want to do this or not. If you are completely sure you want to do this, wet your skin, put on shaving cream, and shave like a man would his face or a woman would her legs.
do NOT shave them off- you will (no offense) look like a freak. if you pencil it in it's really fake-looking, and will look really cheesy. just the truth-i have seen a few people and they look so weird.
dont do it, you can totally tell that they are fake
My grandmother never grew eyebrows, so she had some tattooed on...it doesn't look to great. I would advise you not to shave them at all.
don't do it. friend got them waxed off and got them tattooed on. it looks so fake and now she regrets it.
STUPID IDEA!





:)
Use lots of shaving cream and a new razor.
noooo dnt leave as is.


just get them waxed or threaded a soon as needed
your full of s hi t, or mexican
you would never get a guy again

No comments:

Post a Comment