Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I erase acne scars from my back, what can I do myself and can I see a doctor to laser them out?

If the scars are deep, I would recommend getting a chemical peel.





AndyHow do I erase acne scars from my back, what can I do myself and can I see a doctor to laser them out?
Try some merdurma cream it works great. I used the kids one on my little girl and it cleared her scars up in to time. (from a rash she had) You can get it like places target, walmart. it about $13.00. Its worth a shot.How do I erase acne scars from my back, what can I do myself and can I see a doctor to laser them out?
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
There is myderma which you can buy at walmarts or any large pharmacy. There is also Palmers pure cocoa butter and then the old vitamin E capsule, puncture a small hole in the capsule and apply it your scars. Then if all else fails see a good dermotologist. They have chemical peeling and also lazer to remove acne scars and then too they may have something better that has come out in their field to treat your acne scars. Ever thought about homeapathy alternative medicine..go to a health food store and they may be able to advise you on your scars. LOL
get special medicatiom for your back





cinderellamirage
Dude, your backs not the problem. What's up with your Avatar! Is that really you. LMAO
Acne scar treatment





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment