Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I remove my scars and pimple off my face effectively?

I prefer homemade methods ....How can I remove my scars and pimple off my face effectively?
Aspirin contains Beta hydroxy acid which is a powerful defoliant ,so you can crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/How can I remove my scars and pimple off my face effectively?
there is no possible way to remove Ur scars and ur pimples off ur face in homemade methods..... for pimples use proactiv and for scars use antibiotic creme
#1.do no pick your face.


#2. wash with dove or pure soap and scrub with loofa


#3. rise well


#4. apply alcohol on spots and oil of olay........
There is a laser technology for that..if you can afford it, then consider it...it's proven effective. :)
If you HAVE to go homemade...lemon juice is a good lightener, so that may help remove the scars. As far as the pimples, I don't know for homemade.





I used to get Micro-dermabrasion in high school, that works really well. so do chemical peels, but seeing as how you are leaning more towards the ';natural'; side...that might be a bit extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment