Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of scars on my face?

I had pimples on my face and now i have scars...What should I do?How can I get rid of scars on my face?
Make a paste from cucumber and lemon juice and apply on the face. Wait until the paste dries and wash your face.How can I get rid of scars on my face?
Red spots or pits? There are some facial cremes for acne scarring but they only reduce them and still take years to work.





If you have serious acne scarring you should seek out a dermatologist. They can provide stronger treatments including dermabrasion which is a mechanical process of removing skin layers. They will also used acne surgery to remove infected scar tissue so that it heals better. Basically involves taking a finger sharp (the tool used to poke your finger for a bloodtest) to push the zit scar deeper into the skin. Healthy skin will then close around it making a smaller scar.
When i had my face busted open and when my friend had steel pins removed from his hand, the doctors recommended e45 i think. Its a moisturizer. It doesnt get rid of them completely, but it does help to reduce the size
It's kind of surgery called planing surgery. See a dermatologist for a referral.
I don't think you can make them go away! But you could get a face lift of surgery! Hope this help!
nothing. it does not make you ugly. you are who you are, natural beauty.
try laser treatment
sorry but u cant remove scars :(
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment