Monday, November 21, 2011

How to get rid of scars?

What is the best way to get rid of a 10 inch incision down my spine, and a 4 inch one on my hip? I do not want to do any types of expensive treatments because I may have to have these incisons opened up again to revise my Spinal Cord Stimulator again. I've tried mederma, vitamin e oil, coco butter, and coconut oil, none have them have seemed to work or even lighten the scar. Could part of this be due to that I have Keloid Scarring? Any ideas would be great. Thanks.How to get rid of scars?
The best way to get rid of scars is to massage,massage massage.You want to use firm circular motions,side to side try to lift and twist the scar too...I know it doesn't feel good but you need to keep the scar tissue soft and pliable.You also want to be careful NOT to sunburn a scar less than a year old.Scar tissue can take up to 1 year to fully mature,and usually if you sunburn a scar it will stay the color of the sunburn.The topical things are usually greasy, oily or waxy which people try to rub in.... which means you are rubbing /massaging for long periods of time.Save the cash and just use regular lotion you can get the same results as long as you are diligent with the scar massage!!How to get rid of scars?
Take a good zinc suppliment. Thats good at healing scar tissue aswell as other stuff.
a scar cream
i know this will sound like a comercial, but use madirma, it works. You can find it at walmart in the medical section.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment