Monday, November 21, 2011

Will Almay make up be good for my acne? Oily skin, alot of pimples, and alot of scars.....?

I'm using my Clean and Clear kit and it is working for me.





Please don't tell me to go to the dermatologist, because I have been and the he made my skin worse.Will Almay make up be good for my acne? Oily skin, alot of pimples, and alot of scars.....?
almay might but this really works. find some pakistani food store -can give you numbers if i u give me the city (or even indian, asian or middle eastern international food store). get some CHICK PEA FLOUR (you really need very little daily).


take about 1 tsp flour mix with few drops of any reg milk into smooth sort of semi liquidy paste. apply to acne area and keep for about 20-30 minutes till dries. rinse with cool water. continue till acne gone. good luck.Will Almay make up be good for my acne? Oily skin, alot of pimples, and alot of scars.....?
clear.now : The only 3-step acne treatment system to utilize patent-pending stabilized sodium chlorite combined with over-the-counter levels of salicylic acid.
It's a good idea to start from inside out.


1. start the day with a big glass of H2o with lemon


(room temp) so it could get fast thru your


intestines. jump or massage your belly


2. try to use bathroom before you have breakfast.


3. go down on your junk foods, sodas,chocolate, can foods, tv dinners.


4. eat lots of salads, raw vegetables.


5. ole vera pure mix with oatmeal or flaxseeds as mask. remeber... our body needs lots of water a day. ***carry a water bottle as a habit %26amp; you'll see**


5. chew your food very well


don't clog your skin with creams and oils, it makes it worst. God made your pores for it to breeze.


6. exersice, look up for livingfoods.com and get free recipies


7. for your face put alo vera mix with oatmeal or alone.


8... the trick of the beauty is water, water all day long. carry it with you at all times. kepp your intestines empty. try to visit the bathroom 3 to 4 times a day. remember.. we are what we eat.
I went to a dermatologist and he did prescribe Retin-A and that did not help, in fact it made things worse. So I went back and demanded Accutane, which I was on for a short period of time and have never had another problem since. I also saw an interview in which Jessica Simpson admitted to using Accutane, which is sort of ironic because she is the poster girl for another pricey acne-care company.





Also I do maintenance with Clean and Clear benzoyl peroxide and that works really well for me.
i dont recommend almay makeup or liquid period. since you have oily skin you should use a powder to soak up the oil. try physicians formula mineral loose powder with some concealer. their makeup is made for people with acne prone skin and has helped mine out a lot. it has great coverage and lasts all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment