Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of scars, cellulite, and stretch marks?

Unfortunately there is no treatment for these conditions. Scars and stretch marks will fade with time and look better, but there is no products, cream or pill and will get rid of them. Trust me, I have lived with scars and stretch marks since my 20s. Cellulite also cannot be treated, but weight loss and exercise can make it look better. Massage the area where the cellulite is (probably on your hips, legs) to keep it from looking too clumpy. Unfortunately, certain people have the type of skin that is susceptible to stretch marks with pregnancy and weight gain. Creams and lotions make the skin look better but stretch marks are tears in the collagen layer of the skin. If the stretch marks are on your stomach only a tummy tuck (stretching the skin from the upper abdomen over the area) is a cure, but no cheap or fool proof. You may not have enough skin to stretch.





It took me years to love myself ';just the way I was'; and I always worried that a guy would think my stretch marks were ugly. Actually, no one ever said a word about them and when I asked they all said nice things like ';Yeah, but you got a great kid out of it!'; and other good things. When you feel better about your scars others will too!





Don't waste your money on products that don't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment