Friday, August 20, 2010

An acupuncturist ';burned'; all the pimples in my face, but now I have black scars, is that normal?

I just had it done today, and it's my first time treating my acne. The scars vary in size (dot-size to 3mm), they're black and they ';burn'; a little if exposed to the sun.





If this scars are normal, how long before they disappear?





ThanksAn acupuncturist ';burned'; all the pimples in my face, but now I have black scars, is that normal?
Never heard of that, i went to an acupuncturist for digestion/acne, and a host of other things but my face was never affected. the pressure points were my shoulder/arms, legs, and feet. Did he actually put the needles on your face in the acne prone areas??An acupuncturist ';burned'; all the pimples in my face, but now I have black scars, is that normal?
its norma.

No comments:

Post a Comment