Friday, August 20, 2010

Best way to get rid of mosquito bite scars?

Ughhhh i have tried mederma and scare on to get rid or my scars from mosquito bites and I don't see any improvements. Can anyone help me?? It seems like everytime I get bit it leaves a scar no matter if I scratch it or not. Help please !!Best way to get rid of mosquito bite scars?
this is personal advice, not medical advice





not that unusual. chances are they aren't scars but are just lingering skin reactions. try applying hydrocortizone cream at the recommended dosage. do this for about a week. if you haven't noticed improvement, then you may have an allergy or unusual skin reaction.





i wouldn't consider that an emergency by any means, but if things haven't improved in a week, i would consult a dermatologist or other physician

No comments:

Post a Comment