Monday, August 23, 2010

How can you smoothen your face since having acne scars and/or holes?

I agree see your dermatologist. Treatment like these may be a bit costly such as LASER treatments. But then it will be so worth it because it will cause yourself esteem to skyrocket.How can you smoothen your face since having acne scars and/or holes?
hmm, i don't know if there home remedies for it but the best thing that i think could help you is a visit to your dermatologist.





you see, there are a number of technological breakthroughs that could help you with your problem.





i used to have lots of acnes but a visit to my dermatologist sure helped me a lot!





good luck!How can you smoothen your face since having acne scars and/or holes?
I would use Forever Living Products Aloe First Spray after you have washed with Aloe soap. Then spray again before you apply Aloe Propolis Cream to the affected area, Before you do I would also advise to do an area test ( put Propolis cream on a small area on the upturned area of your wrist to see if there is any reaction) since a very small percentage of people react to natural Bee products for the first time, If you are OK with honey or royal jelly normally Propolis is OK. but try the test any way.


Why first? since this a special formula that is great on it's own but in combination of most Aloe products esp.Propolis helps take it to the area of the subactious glands faster and more affective. Propolis is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-biotic, stronger than most prescribed anti-bio-tics.


I used the propolis tablet when all around me had this strong flu, I gave my wife a course since she was going down with it, most of her teachers had to take a week of my wife did not and was feeling weak at first but this brought her through , where the others using prescribed medication suffered worse, and Propolis has no after affects as anti-bio-tics do, they drop your amune system and can harm the colon and stomach bacteria, causing diarrhea. for further information look up www.foreverliving.com. I would also recommend using vitamin E capsules for your skin
Apply some patching compound.
try bare mineral foundation and make-up products, It works great to cover up flaws with out caking on other stuff.
there are many effective solutions such as chemical peels, micro derm, laser skin resurfacing, etc...





If you have severe acne holes/scars then the only thing that I know and have seen work miracles is a procedure that is done by using a skin graft to fill in the holes/deep scars.





One of my girlfriends had bad acne scars left after her teens and had the procedure done and her skin is amazing now!


You may want to research it on google or as your dermatologist about it! I know it can be pretty costly but it all depends on how much you're willing to pay to look better!





Hope this helps!





P.S. Retin A [aka vitamin A] works really well and also helps with wrinkles. I have ordered it from this site linked below since I was 18 and it's part of my every day regimen!





I'm from Miami so take it from someone who knows all about maintaining, lol :P
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment