Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of scars?

I have a lot of scars on my body because of my stupidness and im not sure how to get rid of them. Any quick ways to get rid of them?How to get rid of scars?
lemon juice. anything with hydroquinone in it. usually the stuff you can buy at a walgreens only has 2% hydroquinone, but if you go to a determitologist they can prescribe you something stronger or maybe something different that can fade scars away.How to get rid of scars?
I burnt my jaw line last year on the fire place and i used mederma it was like 17.00 for a small tube but it worked and now i dont see any marks what so ever
I Use Coco Butter. But Trust Me You Can't Get Rid Of Scars Because It's Premently In Your Scar Tissue You Can Only Dull It With Coco Butter Or Cosmetic Surgey
vitamin e lotion
I don't think there are any ways to actually get rid of scars but you could use makeup to cover them up.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Suntan / marksor scars / scaley legs /


cracked lips / dull skin etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
go to www.cosmogirl.com, somebody just asked that on the advice comlumn for an expert!

No comments:

Post a Comment