Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does anyone know how to remove scars on the skin quick?

i have some scars left behing minor acme and some small cuts. I am trying to remove them just I want them to be gone soon. I use to use coco butter and shea butter. Now I just use coco butter. They do work, yet they were taking too long. I need something that will show immediate results. I know alot of people have this problem. Could anyone please give me some advice.Does anyone know how to remove scars on the skin quick?
this is what worked for me with acne ....


continous ...as many times as humanly possible .. i washed my face with soap and water... sounds too simple ?? ..but i used to look like i had smallpox !!! .. would not go anywhere .. even relatives !1 ... tried so many over the counter stuff and even doctor prescribed medicines and treatments..


what eventually gave me relief was the washing with soap and water... every 15 to 30 minutes .. soap and water .. try it if your schedule allows .. you will see improvements ..


wash wash wash keep your skin sweat free and clean and dry


every 30 mins minimum..





for scars ...


i have found vitamin E to be really good ..


but each persons system is different and what works for one person may not for another....





just a regular vit E tablet a day





good luck .Does anyone know how to remove scars on the skin quick?
I heard Mederma works pretty good. gl to ya
vitamin E
coca butter and shea butter would be the good thing to use
I would reccomend using foundation and conceler- its a quick fix and makes your skin look flawless during the day.





Also, there is a new product out now that helps conceal scars and make them less noticable. I do not know the name off the top of my head- but I see the commercials all the time, and I guarentee they sell it at any local pharmacy or department store like Target.





Good luck!
Nothing immediate cover them up
sorry, no way to get rid of scars. all you can do is cover them
no result will be immediate. I heard that cracking a vitamin E capsule and applying the liquid to the scar and penetrating it into the skin works great.
just use cover up : )
Plastic surgery is the only quick fix.
plastic surgery...
lemons
Eat fresh vegetables.
There is some latin american cream called Cell Tone and another one called Elina. They are concentrated on snail blob which helps them heal quickly, and is supposed to help you with scars too.
Nothing gives immediate results. Vitamin E will almost completely get rid of scarring if used right away. Also try Aloe Vera. Those are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment