Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I get rid of facial scars?

I really dont have acne anymore but I have scars from popping them when I was a bit younger... how can I get rid of them?How can I get rid of facial scars?
type ' bio oil' into google it's amazing it works on scars up to ten years old.How can I get rid of facial scars?
you have hyperpigmentation from popping and picking your skin when you had the acne. You need to go to use products that will help to lighten these scars. They usually come in serums and things like that. They will be a bit expensive if you want the best stuff. just google hyperpigmentation lightners and you should find different things. you can also get a peel at a day spa with an esthetician. when you use serums or creams though be aware that the spots will look darker at first and then lighten up because your skin will be exfoliating and the melanin is rising up and then will appear darker.





good luck1
Get ';Mederma,'; It really works, I've had it and no joke, it works wonders!
I never popped and I still got the scars. You can get scar reduction cream at most drug stores. I'm not sure how well it works, cause it made me start breaking out so I had to stop. Other than that, you could ask a dermatologist, there are some things such as microdermabrasion that can reduce the scars somewhat, but if they are very deep scars, they will be quite difficult to completely get rid of.
See a dermatologist. They will use a laser treatment to reduce the scars.
laser and only laser.
There are several different products you could use. Your local drugstore has them. A really good product that might work is Neutrogena acne mark fading peel. You could find that at a Walgreens.
Bio-Oil works on stretch marks, so give it a try. X

No comments:

Post a Comment