Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of scars from cutting?

OK, I know I shouldnt hurt myself...blah blah blah... FYI I don't anymore..sorry for sounding so rude. Anyway, I have scars (obviously) on my wrist and part of my forearm. They are not deep and have faded some. Is there anyway I can have them gone for good?How do I get rid of scars from cutting?
mederma works for pretty much any scar...you absolutely have to use to as directed though..its a cream you apply to the scar about 4 or 5 times a day for like 6-8 weeks. Its a little pricey, 8-12 for the small tube, but if you use it correctly it really does workHow do I get rid of scars from cutting?
Mederma should only be used if the scars are completely healed and old. It should not be exposed to tissue that is still healing. Mederma also takes months, and it does not guarantee to remove the scars completely, but it will minimize them.





If you don't want to wait months, or if you want more of a guarantee, you can always go to a dermatologist and get them removed with a laser beam.
I was a cutter as a teen. (And i still struggle from time to time). I can say that the scars have faded some on their own but I have not found anything that fades them. Most of mine are in more inconspicuous places and are not easily seen.
I don't think so but you can try vitamin E creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment