Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I hide my scars?

I used to self harm and I've got scars left on both arms. I've been using bio oil for a couple of weeks, but hopefully I'll be starting work soon and the uniform is a short sleeved t-shirt, so my scars will show. What can I do to hide/help the healing process more? Thank you for your help in advance.How can I hide my scars?
foundation, thats what i have to do, i can't afford bio oil so for school i just put foundation over them works a treatHow can I hide my scars?
Your manager/boss won't make you wear short sleeves if you explain to him/her. They can either get you a different long sleeved uniform, or let you wear a long sleeved top under the uniform.





Try bio oil and other treatments you can find from a pharmacy. And also foundation. Hope this helps :)
maderma, estorica and cocoa butter helped me with scars that i had. these can all be found in a cvs, or pharmacy like such.


as for hiding them, long sleeve shirts or a powder that matches your skin, not too much though cause you'll draw attention, just a layer to lighten them. bracelets work too.





good luck.
Well you can hide them with many things, but eventually you will have to show them. So i advise you that you just leave it the way it is. Remember what matter is that you stopped doing that to yourself.
Can you wear a long sleeve shirt under it? Like longjohn sleeves.
ill Tattoos should do the trick
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment