Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What can you do about scars and skin discoloration from acne? Does dermabrasion work? Tried it yourself?

These are from my teen days. I still have have an acne problem at 24 but it's way much less than back then. How much would that (dermabrasion) cost? Any side effects?What can you do about scars and skin discoloration from acne? Does dermabrasion work? Tried it yourself?
My friend is getting that done and her skin looks better. She goes to a place in Washington D.C. Although I forget the exact cost, I remember us talking about how it was a little expensive. I dont know of any side effects but I think it would help you if you read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microdermab鈥?/a>





Good luck.What can you do about scars and skin discoloration from acne? Does dermabrasion work? Tried it yourself?
use panoxyl. I also suggest a good facial scrub
There is a product called Arnica ( in ointment form) and applying that may provide positive results!

No comments:

Post a Comment