Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of the scars?

I used to have a pimple on the face in the past, but now, I do not have anymore. However, what left out on my face is the red scar which eventually turned into purple or black spot. It is just irritate me whenever I view myself in the mirror regarding my face. My question to you guys is what is the best products or ways or medicine that I can use to get rid of them marks. For the price of the items, I am willing to spent up to $200 as long as it will work.





Thank youHow to get rid of the scars?
Try cocoa butter!! Or for me I baught vitamin E gelcaps and broke them open. Applied right to my skin and it works wonders! I got into a car accident and lost part of my eyebrow....You would never know I had stitches now because of this combo =)How to get rid of the scars?
5 bucks and a home depot.





Go there and get the finest grade of steel whool. (so its not very strong, more delicate)





Then take it, and dip it into some hot water and soap (luke warm water, dousnt have to be painfully hot)





You stop scrubbing when the steel whool begins to hurt.





Scrub a small circular pattern over it for a while. this isnt an instant cure, you wont see results for about a week.





My face was covered in the scars from my teenage years, and i did this and i have about one left till im done. it works by removing the top layers of your skin. Then the lower ones move up and then they are removed too eventually, until nothing is left but clean skin.





do this once a day before you go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment