Monday, August 23, 2010

What medical procedure is good for the removal of acne scars, large pores?

Maybe laser resurfacing.What medical procedure is good for the removal of acne scars, large pores?
A Chem peel or laser treatments should do the trick. I will take several treatments though.What medical procedure is good for the removal of acne scars, large pores?
acne scar treatment








http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
I'm not really sure about this, but I've heard laser treatment is really good for things like that.
Chemical peel or laser treatment... I don't think this is the best place to go to get medical advice I think I'd try webmd or another medical site.
Well, i've noticed that since they are scars, only time will heal them. Try not to pick at them and ask your dermatologist for help(but you won't get any help).

No comments:

Post a Comment