Monday, August 23, 2010

If you knew your friend was a cutter, would you be comfortable with them showing their scars around you?

I'm going over my friend's house, and it's really nice out today, like in the 50's, and I don't want to wear long sleeves while I'm at her house (I'll wear a jacket on the way over) but I don't know if it will make her uncomfortable. How would you feel?If you knew your friend was a cutter, would you be comfortable with them showing their scars around you?
I would feel like not being friends with cutters. It is probably the dumbest thing that you could possibly do.If you knew your friend was a cutter, would you be comfortable with them showing their scars around you?
It really bites that your friend cuts. I wasn't comfortable around my cousin when I found out that she cut her self... so, if my friend was doing it, I would try my hardest to help her. No matter how uncomfortable I was. That's what friends are for. And that's the way I helped my cousin, I stayed with her. Hope this helps, and I am sorry if it doesn't.
If your friend already knows that you cut yourself, and you've talked with her about it, or showed her a picture, and she knows your emo (IF you are) then she might be OK with it.





Anyways, If YOU don't feel comfortable with the scars/lines showing... put some foundation on it to cover it up xP





Good Luck =]
I had a friend who cut. Seeing her scars did make me a little uncomfortable, but only because it made me concerned for my friend. It made me care for her more because I knew something was going on inside to upset her.


You shouldn't hide your scars. Be real and open.
This is a good question, because sometimes I'm not sure if I should take my jacket off. I'm interested in reading what other people think.
Wear what you want. You're caring too much what people think.
I told my friends and they were ok with it . And it helped because i found out one of them were to . don't be ashamed :)
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment