Friday, August 20, 2010

Scars on legs ! How can i get rid of them ? Pleasee help?

I have horrible scars on my legs from falling alot when i was younger . . and to make the scars worse i have those razor bumps and its all over my legs and i have no idea how to get rid of them . . Summers almost over and I would have LOVED to have worn shorts but I really want my scars to fade before next summer. (2010)





So I was wondering how can i make my scars go away? what can i use ? and how about those annoying razor bumps how can those go away as well ?





Thank you.Scars on legs ! How can i get rid of them ? Pleasee help?
pure local honey...buy it from a farmers market or local bee farmer. I found a bee farmer on craiglist and got it for $5 a bottle. Then I got gauze and medical tape from walmart for less than $5.





At night, I put a layer of honey to the gauze and taped it to my leg. In the morning I washed it and repeated the honey application at night. Within 2 days one scar is completely gone and the other is almost gone and the redness of it is gone.





For the razor bumps try putting neosporin on em. I've never tried that, maybe the honey will work as well? Good luck!Scars on legs ! How can i get rid of them ? Pleasee help?
vitamin E oil but make sure you massage it in properly.
scar Creams work great...i have the same problem so this is what i did....

No comments:

Post a Comment