Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i cover up old cut scars?

I have a baby shower sunday and i have a really cute dress i wanna wear, but its short sleeves and i have cut marks on my arms. I dont need to hear ';dont cut yourself its badddd'; i dont give a **** i stopped cutting i just need to cover these up so no one freaks, i dont have a problem. Please help?How do i cover up old cut scars?
I'm not sure if you have this over in the states (and i'm guessing it's in the states since you're talking about a baby shower) but over in the UK, we have a spray on makeup called Sally Hansen. It's meant for your legs, and it's called Sprayon tights. It's almost like a spray on foundation that you spray and then rub in. It comes off in the shower with soap, but it's waterproof unitl you use soap. I use it on my legs all the time to cover up scars and bruises, and i don't see any reason why you couldnt use it on your arms.


Hope this helpsHow do i cover up old cut scars?
Take a trip to Sally's Beauty. Tell them you need something to cover up an old scar on your body. I'm sure they'll offer you something that will work real well, and will be a pretty good cost. Good luck.
foundation and skin toned blusher! .. works a treat! :)
try gloves... the long ones... the fish net ones with lace are very cute!!
body make up spray
Get some Ambi Fade Cream at a walgreens, rite aid..whatever. You should see a difference overnight (atleast I did). It's used for acne scars but I'm sure it would work in this case. Then get your basic liquid foundation and cover the scars. Hope I helped!





Much love,


Danny
just get like foundation thats what i do all the time and cover up it really helps i always put it on my legs in the summer hah
Try using a foundation for body. Two brands I can think of off the bat that have body and face foundations are MAC and Makeup Forever (found at Sephora). If you can't buy either of those, just try a regular longwearing foundation that will match your skin tone
sweat bands or a thick tied ribbon.
Hmm. My friend cuts too. She uses these little gloves that leaves her thumb and fingers out. I think she got em from wet seal or hot topic. But I dont think that will look cute with a cute little dress.


So I'm gonna say go to the store (wal-mart, sephora) and get some coverup.

No comments:

Post a Comment