Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i clear blemishes scars?

My spots are starting to clear up, but i still have a few scars that the blemishes left me. I just wanted to know how to clear them? i kinda have oily/normal skin lolz. HELP?How do i clear blemishes scars?
this could help youHow do i clear blemishes scars?
Regular use of Sandalwood paste on your face you can remove all the scars completely.


Make a thin paste of Sandalwood powder with water. At bed time wash your face with warm water and apply this paste on your face. Leave it for overnight and wash in the morning with warm water. Repeat it daily.





If you want more recipe of skin care products you can visit the source site.
In the mornings and before you go to bed, after you wash your face, apply some Bio Oil to your affected areas. I use it and it has a lovely smell and is made completely of natural things. Try it out for at least 2 weeks and you will see the difference! Check out the website, it is definitely worth it!


:)
go to sephora and get a skin lightener. it will help a lot it helped me a bunch!! i had a bunch of pimple scars and when i started using it within a week my face started clearing up.
Prefer On. It works really well for me... but try it on one scar before you just smear it all over your face (just so you can be sure it won't break you out)
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment