Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone know how much it costs for scar laser Treatment to get rid of surgery scars?

I am just wondering because I have 2 big surgical scars one on my back (i had a surgery because I had scolioises) and I also have a surgery scar from when I was younger because I had a problem with my heart Im just wondering How much it costs since I dont want to have 2 big scars on myself can u help me out?Does anyone know how much it costs for scar laser Treatment to get rid of surgery scars?
I too am very glad that you only have surgical scars and hopefully no other medical problems. Personally, my daughter was born with a unilateral cleft lip (she has two scars above her lip--thanks to Dr. Bill Magee they are minimal). During her early teen years the scars bothered her a lot (she is now 17). However, as she is getting older she has realized that it is a part of her. She said that every time she looks in the mirror she realizes that God has given her a gift and that she knows that at some point in her life she will use her birth defect for some purpose in life. She knows that it is a part of her and just part of her make-up. It reminds her everyday that those scars are a part of her and how she was brought into this world. Use your scars as a reminder of what you have gone through and how it has made you the person that you are today.Does anyone know how much it costs for scar laser Treatment to get rid of surgery scars?
i hope you feel better


but anyways


i know its going to sound CRAZY but the best way that costs about $5-10 is coco butter, it heals scars and makes them go away,


so good luck hope i helped.


it is a container like this:


http://thingsthatblackpeoplelike.files.w鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment