Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I cure my acne scars?

Someone please help me! I have been suffering from acne scars for at least 3 years.I really want to rid of them. If there are any good home remedies or whatever the case may be that can help cure my scars please do not hesitate to tell me.I need as much help as I can get.





The things I have used in the past:





Olive oil


Honey


Tomatoes


Potatoes


Lemons


Milk


YogurtHow do I cure my acne scars?
bio-oil. sold at most drugstoresHow do I cure my acne scars?
get proactive, use it to get rid of your scars, theyre not just for acne. Also, go tanning, my friend had bad scars but once she got tan, you could barely notice them. Also, when youre at the beach, rub skin with wet sand because it will exfoliate your skin with the salt minerals from the ocean. and wear breathable clothes so your pores dont get clogged and get more acne and scars.use oil free moisturizer to prevent clogage but also to give moisture, thats how it works.
None of the things mentioned so far will work. No home brew has been shown to get rid of scarring. It's tough. I have them too. I've done a lot of research. The best info is here: http://www.acne.org/scars.php





I'm trying the Dermaroller. You can get them on Ebay. Not sure if it'll work, but these things take time. Scars are a *****, aren't they??!!





Good luck!
Try cocoa butter. It works for all types of scars! Especially stretch marks I have heard. Hope this helps.





p.s. You can find cocoa butter at CVS, Wal-Mart, anywhere really!
try vitamin E
duh make up or powder
omg me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i use clean and clear.. it works.... and also try avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment