Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I see pictures of yours with lip piercing scars after the piercing removal?

anyone feared a keloid after having them done or after removin them?Can I see pictures of yours with lip piercing scars after the piercing removal?
Keloids are one of the rarest risks of getting a piercing, despite what some of the people on here claim. I swear, I want to bash my head in every time someone gets a little bump on a piercing and 90% of the people who respond are like ';OMG it's a keloid!';





I've never worried about keloids with my piercings. They do not run in my family and I do not, personally, have a history of them. There is nothing special about a piercing that causes a keloid, but if you're prone to keloiding it's not advised to get pierced because that's like taking a crap shoot with your skin's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment