Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

I'm 13 years old and i have bad acne scars on my face.It's only on my cheeks though. I don't use anything to wash my face at all anymore. I just started taking 500mL of vitamin C, vitamin E, and multi-vitamin capsules. I take them 3 times a week. Thats okay right? .Is it okay not to wash my face and wait or do i still have to wash my face? If i still do have to wash my face, what do i wash it with? Help me pls. Oh and BTW i drink 10 bottles of mineral water a day.How to get rid of acne scars?
The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.htmlHow to get rid of acne scars?
Get real Sandalwood piece,,rub it on a stone with little water to make a paste,and apply it to ur face regularly.


Stick to non spicy food for some months.(this was the cure for not getting acne)


For acne scars there are ointments available in market that contain preparations that promote manufacturing of new skin tissues.U can apply that.
try acid peels, microdermabrasion, or that neutrogena post acne mark gell
Well, vitamins can be good for you but daily is recommended. I don't think it will do much for your skill though. It sounds like you have acne vulgarus which leaves bad scares. DMSO is a medicine made for horses that increases healing speed and reduces scaring. It's not approved for human use but has been used for 80 years by humans with great results. myself included. It is usually sold as a solvent to bypass the medicine red tape.
You have to wash your face. Acne is an infection in the pores. Change your pillow case often, 1x per week. Use a salicylic skin wash and 10% Benzyol Peroxide cream at night.


Zinc Glutonate 100 mgs every day to help with acne is better than vitamin c.You can get it at any store that has vitamins. Ive found that Proactiv skin care works for so many people. See a Dermatologist for the scars, usually Retin A cream is used over a period of time and smooths acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment