Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of acne scars?

I have more acne scars than actual acne,how do I get rid of them?Its on my face and I dont want a product that will cause more acne.I heard Palmers cocoa formula for scars works or mederma?I s that true,please help peopl say things about my acne scars and I just want them to shut their mouthsHow do I get rid of acne scars?
1.)first rub the scar with lemon juice (*make sure its real lemon juice and not immitation*)





2.) was it off





3.) mix baking soda and honey into a paste then put it ove you scar








do this for like a month then itll go awayHow do I get rid of acne scars?
Prepare a mixture of honey with lemon, almond oil and milk and apply on the affected area. This will help you to get rid of acne scars. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
you can find your answer in


http://acnefreeteens.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>
mederma is amazing. you should try it. it works great.
Microdermabrasion treatments or Hydra facials with microdermabrasion
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment