Monday, August 23, 2010

How to get rid of chicken pox scars ?

i got chicken pox before 5 years. but still i am having lots of chicken pox scars in my body. it is tooo bad. i searched over internet, but i can't found anything good, most of them saying that it is not possible to get rid of chicken pox scars. in this great technological world, there should be a treatment for this. can anyone please help me with this.......How to get rid of chicken pox scars ?
you can only lighten the scars by applyin potato pste over it. leave it over night.. howeva theres no natural permanent solution for scars. laser treatment could help.How to get rid of chicken pox scars ?
I have a very good cure, just use vinegar with eggs can dispel scars,


and also other methord to eliminate pox ,see below:


http://terry.summerhost.info/pox/uncateg鈥?/a>
I don't have chicken pox scars, but I get this scar cream at wal mart or what ever that helps with all my scars. With chicken pox scars im not sure, but I do know that it helps with all my other scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment