Friday, August 20, 2010

I dont have a lot of acne anymore but I still have leftover acne scars, what products should I use?

I was wondering what products or at home techniques could help me get rid of my acne scars. I used to have a lot of acne before on my forehead and cheeks but it has mainly cleared and there are still some scars leftover that I would like to get rid of.





Please help me, I don't want anything expensive....





Thanks =)








(PS: I live in Canada if that makes a difference)I dont have a lot of acne anymore but I still have leftover acne scars, what products should I use?
My uncle who is a dermatologists suggests for me to use Mederma on my skin for scars that I have as well. However, I am not sure if I would use a lotion on your face since you have had problems with acne. Applying SPF will help scar damage from continuing.





The best techniques are not the most affordable unfortunately, like botox that can be used to fill in deep scars.





Good Luck to you!





Can you make an appointment with a dermatologist to better assess your skin?I dont have a lot of acne anymore but I still have leftover acne scars, what products should I use?
Hi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.


Seeyaa
vitamin e oil , walmart usually about 3 bucks ...


a good cover stick , walmart in the make up aisle


i would let the sun fade them out , but use sun screen ..


sun cancer is DANGEROUS
I use a product call bio oil it is around ten dollars.. it helps to fade them, it takes a little while tho but the stuff is also really great for your skin
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment