Monday, August 23, 2010

Do i really need to wear sunscreen to prevent acne scars from coming back?

my acne scars have gotten very light


and if i keeping doing what im doing im sure they'll be gone very soon


but i wonder if i really need to wear sunscreen when i go out everytime to prevent them from coming back


i mean it doesnt make much sense because you would think if you get tan than ur whole face will get tan no only ur scars





so how does not wearing sunscreen make them worse?


do i even have to wear it?Do i really need to wear sunscreen to prevent acne scars from coming back?
Well there are many reasons to wear sunscreen every time you go out!!Do i really need to wear sunscreen to prevent acne scars from coming back?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>
Trust me...





You should use herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment