Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of pimpls scars and make my skin a little lighter? Im african American by the way

Skin Problems


My skin texture is very rough and I have uneven skin tone I've tried every thing possible and I was wondering does putting on a lot of skin care products make my skin that way. Also can you give a skin care routine I'm an light skin African American male and can you please recommend something not that expensive and affordable products that I could pick up at a drugstore.








http://www.dermstore.com/questions/quest鈥?/a>How do i get rid of pimpls scars and make my skin a little lighter? Im african American by the way
I'm not quit shure there is something that can get rid of your pimples and make your skin lighter then makeup, but makeup is only a temporary thing you use , because it can make you have even more pimples. If your acne is really bad , try talking to your doctor, ask him if he can prescribe anything to get rid of it. If its not that bad , try Proactive,Neutrogena,and just face wash.. try keeping away from face makeup , and any kind of oil makeup if you have any oil free makeup use that when your acne gets better.


Hope i helped :)How do i get rid of pimpls scars and make my skin a little lighter? Im african American by the way
I don't know about getting your skin a little lighter. but to get rid of pimples and scars go see a Dermatology Doctor. They can suggest something you can use to keep them away and gone. God gave you that type of skin for a reason. African Americans are all beautiful I'm one too. Be glad of what you have. Good luck.
hey I had the same problem you had. i use nadinola lightening cream but i just recently found something new: Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. I have been using this for 2 months and the results are amazing. my skin is so clear! hope this helps
foundation=cover up but no one calls it that i use marykay makeup but u don't have to try it i think it works great though for what ur asking



Why do you need to make your skin lighter? Don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment