Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get rid of scars?

they are not deep, but there are a lot of them on top of each other.How do you get rid of scars?
Put vitamin e on them and cover them with makeup...and if you're doing anything to cause those scars...get help :-)





Also take vitamin C, it speeds the healing process.How do you get rid of scars?
Ther are lots of types of beauty treatments and special creams that you can have to help get rid of facial scaring. The first point of call is camouflage make -up to help boost your confidence and gently cover them . This can be done by the RED CROSS. They will show you how to apply the cream and give you the cream to use. Next start to make enquiries about a chemical face peel. Deep face peels are available through BUPA. tel 0800 4346644. It will reduce deep acne scars . It will cost between 拢50 - 拢3,000 and you may need to be sedated or stay in hopital. Good luck
Depends on how they were done. The muscle tissue and some part of the epidermis falls in a pattern (which name I can't remember). It is like cutting into a piece of fabri that was made in a straight pattern, like this I I I I I I I I I. If you cut it following the pattern the scar will heal itself, since the skin restores itself in that same patter. But if you cut it perpendicular to the pattern then it is almost impossible to heal without leaving a mark. I know this because my sister burned her right arm and had scars all over her shoulder when she fell off a pickup truck.
nesporin
what kind of scars?


injury?? or burns??
you can try using a salicylic acid ointment usually helps with superficial scars if your not the medicine type then you can try using mint leaves and grinding em up it has good results too but may take a lil longer
SCARS - caused by WHAT?
If it is black in color ( hyperpigmented ) you can use bleaching creams. If it is white, which has a lesser chance of being totally gone, you can undergo laser ( Pulsed Dye LAser in particular ).Hope i have helped you.
mederma or pure vitamin E oil
ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment