Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get rid of my stretch marks (on my inner thighs) and scars?

I need help to get rid of it all?!How do i get rid of my stretch marks (on my inner thighs) and scars?
Hi,





I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn't seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady's article at the link below.





http://stretchmarkszapped.wordpress.comHow do i get rid of my stretch marks (on my inner thighs) and scars?
Cocoa butter, shea butter...anything high moisturizing.....drink lots of water. They all help the skin. But really cant truly get rid of them. Can try Medrma. Is a scar ointment. Also doesn't completely get rid of scars, but can reduce the the appearance.
They have stretch mark cream at the store its by the lotion or coco cream really thick rub it on there like three times a day!!
I used some squalene formulated lotion for my butt before but it didn't work... A lot of people have told me shea butter works...
coco butter and stimulating massage of the skin and muscles (circular motions)

No comments:

Post a Comment