Monday, August 23, 2010

Would guys date a girl with hearing aids and scars?

I have a 10inch scar up across my chest and i wear hearing aids because im hard of hearing.Would guys date a girl with hearing aids and scars?
I wouldn't count you out because of those things. I'd take the time to get to know you and see if I liked you. Having said that, sorry, I'm taken.





My point is that there are guys out there that would date you.Would guys date a girl with hearing aids and scars?
Those two things wouldn't bother me, and I think most guys would say the same. I think it is important to be alright with our imperfections; everyone has them. Best wishes
You'll find a guy who loves you for you, and who won't let something physical like that change the way he feels.
Id hope it wouldnt matter to the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment