Friday, August 20, 2010

For those of you who have attempted suicide (slit wrist style): Self conscious? Do you try to cover the scars?

I'm just wondering, are any of you who have tried to kill yourselves by slitting your wrists self conscious about the remaining scars? Do you try to cover them up somehow, or use bio oil or something?





Thanks.For those of you who have attempted suicide (slit wrist style): Self conscious? Do you try to cover the scars?
I used to. But now i kind of embrance them. I'm not saying I'm proud of them, I just look at them and think things could be worse, and I got through it then, I can do it now.For those of you who have attempted suicide (slit wrist style): Self conscious? Do you try to cover the scars?
I rather like mine.


They are like memories


And it gives you a boost when you feel down


You just look at the scars and you know that you got through a bad time once, you can do it again.
depends on personal preference. im proud of mine. i feel wonderful to show off that ive gotten through a bad time in my life, and ive got the battle scars to prove it!
Ive slit my wrists loads i dont like people seeing them but i dont cover them sometimes i put my hand over them
Self injury is what you are referring to... No i am not self conscience about it. Because the scars I have look like I was involved in an accident.


Even so, I wear long sleeves because I get tired of the stares and questions.
it is not nothing to be proud of where children can see and think it is cool. cover them up. some people believe once sick always sick. good luck to you
wow. its called emo. and all u got to do is just wear long sleves or just keep ur arm at ur side.

No comments:

Post a Comment