Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone ever used these products on your face for acne scars?

http://www.skinlaboratory.com/glycolic-a鈥?/a>





Someone recommended it to me and I want to try it but was just wondering if anyone had any success with them and how well and fast they work.Has anyone ever used these products on your face for acne scars?
I haven't used this brand, but I use glycolic peels all the time. I use this website, and love it. I'm sure they're not that much (if any) different from the one you posted.





http://www.naturalskinshop.com/





At first your skin may be sensitive to it, so start out with a 10%-15% concentration, and once you don't peel from that anymore you can increase the concentration you use. I jumped right to 20% and I peeled HORRIBLY. It probably depends on your skin and what you're used to.





The glycolic peels are basically just an exfoliator, they help slough off the dead skin, and speeding up cell turn over which reduces discoloration and scars, tightens pores, and much more. I also use DDF Skincare Glycolic Toning Complex daily and I love it. I think it's 10% so if you could tolerate that you can probably do a 20%-30% peel at home. Make sure you read the directions though!





Also, it's important to moisturize properly after the peel. The 100% pure hyaluronic moisturizer on the website I gave you is amazing. Hyaluronic is in most moisturizers, but only a little and they have a bunch of other gunk in them. The pure version is not cheap, but works amazing and you only need a tiny bit.





I saw results pretty quick, almost instantly I saw my skin felt smoother and tighter, lighter... Then my skin peeled and once it was done peeling it looked great. Now that I don't peel from it, it pretty much just maintains and continues to look good and diminish acne spots/scars.





Good luck!Has anyone ever used these products on your face for acne scars?
Some of the over the couter products are not all that good but for the most part you can try all natural remedies if you have sensitive skin then this may not be what you want to do... but try a cup of lemon juice and teaspoon of salt and a loofa sponge and scrub your affected areas gently and rince with water do this at night and you should start to see a difference.
I have not but anything with glycolic acid is usually a peel to remove old skin and start developing new skin cells so whatever you do be careful because it is your face.
I have not but I have heard similar results.
yeah i do.coaco butter lotion
sry i cant help

No comments:

Post a Comment