Monday, July 26, 2010

Any advice on how to cure acne scars>?

I have really bad acne scared skin what can i do to cure it?Any advice on how to cure acne scars%26gt;?
I myself had a lot of acne scars during my first years of highschool.


A coaco butter stick and clean and clear dual action moisturizer seems to help clear and not make them so noticable.Any advice on how to cure acne scars%26gt;?
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found the STA cream and bought it and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don't even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





www.StopMyAcne.Info





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Diana
I have had many many scars from acne and what I found that works well for me is Palmers acne serum. It has coco butter and vitamin E in it. It really got rid of new scars and old ones. You have to use it 3x's a day (I use it more just because I get bored LOL) I hope this helps.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment