Monday, July 26, 2010

Do you think people with Acne or Acne scars are unattractive?

As a person who has at one time had horrible acne and now acne scars, do you think they make a person ugly or untractive to others?Do you think people with Acne or Acne scars are unattractive?
No. I have acne and scars and all that. If people judge you because u have acne they are lame. They are only looking at the outward person when at anytime that can change. The important thing is to look at the inward man (woman) and that is the aspect of that person that most likely will not change. :)Do you think people with Acne or Acne scars are unattractive?
Is acne attractive? Of course not. Depending on the outbreak, it can be downright repulsive. That's not saying the person is repulsive, but I'm not going to want to be making out with someone who has pizza face.





Is acne scars attractive? I think it can be on a man, but not on a woman, but again that's where the personality takes over. Attitude can carry a long way.
Never bothered me. I never had it but dated those who had. It bothered them but that was not important to me. I was into great bodies and intelligence. I am sure it is much worse for females but it is not so frequent as it once was. Now fat is the the biggest drawback. America is fat. Way too fat. People are fat and depressed or on drugs. Sorry, but that is ugly.
No, not at all. An old japanese saying tells that:


When you love someone, pimples become dimples.





Meaning when you love someone you see past all imperfections and see only their true beauty.





Bear in mind that many celebrities have bad spots and skin in general and yet they still have hundreds of fans and often find very attractive partners.
One of my ex's who had terrible acne and scares, i thought was one of the most sexiest men ever. It got to certian moments that I forgot his face was like that because, I looked passed it. So, no I dont think they are ugly.
I would say no because i judge people, not from there face but whats in there head , The way they hold them selves (leaders and not followers) and the way they do things, this is what beauty comes from if you ask me.
I think everyone looks better without acne than with it but I try not to judge people just because they have acne. I look past the acne at the rest of them. Physical beauty isn't everything anyway.
yes. to me kinda.. but other people.. they get bombed with insults and get made fun of...








i dont make fun of them i just dont think it looks very nice...
yes, but it all fades with time.
no! its a part of life!
yes
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment