Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the name of the cream that gets rid of scars for kids?

what is the name of the cream for kids that gets rid of scars? i got a bad cut on my face after being hits by a stick my brother threw at me. it isn't so bad that the cream won't help though. what is it called, and does it really work??What is the name of the cream that gets rid of scars for kids?
i suggest you to try 'mederma'. it can heal the scar by making a new cells to cover the scar.it works on me.What is the name of the cream that gets rid of scars for kids?
You may thinking of a product made of natural ingredients. You don't need a prescription for it either. Natural treatments such as herbal remedies are less invasive and gentle to use on your skin. Homeopathic ingredients such as Natrium muriaticum, Kalium muriaticum and Kalium sulphate help to maintain skin health and support the regenerative processes so that your scar can better heal. Check out the information at the link below.
I haven't used Mederma, but I have had great success with pure 100% cocoa butter (available at CVS, it's in a tube) on my lumpectomy scar. It's practically invisible and I had the surgery in May.
Mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment