Monday, July 26, 2010

Are there any ways of removing chicken pox scars?

I have chicken pox scars all over my face, i think i have heard about getting your skin lazerd how old do you need to be and how much will it cost? all though i would rather not go down that route. I am trying bio oil but i am rather sceptical about it as i have doubts that it wont workAre there any ways of removing chicken pox scars?
hi dear





As it a tough process to remove chicken pox scars..and dont go to surgery now coz if u have patience enough u can remove it without such treatments.


just purchase and use Lacto calamine lotion ( just ask the pharmacist or order from online sites).. its a proven one but little slowly process


and i had lot of friends who used and got the results


if any doubts please feel free to askAre there any ways of removing chicken pox scars?
Only surgically..I have one chicken pox mark on my face on my nose...Its still there because I scratched it cus I thought something was in my eye cus I kept seeing a bump on my nose lol
I don't know if there really is a way to get rid of chicken pox scars. I hope there is, though.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment