Monday, July 26, 2010

Any ideas to get rid of acne scars?

I have acne scars and i want them to clear up maybe in a month or 2. Is bio oil the best or anything else you could recommend that i can get in Boots?Any ideas to get rid of acne scars?
I can't help you, but I do hope you can find something to help you! I used to have REALLY bad acne, like a beard of it. It went, eventually, though, probably because the skin cells were regenerating but at a slower pace than I wanted. Good luck with it!


I am not sure that there are any creams etc to get rid of them apart from exfoliating, but this may not work in the time limit you set.Any ideas to get rid of acne scars?
retin a helps a lot. I had deep scars on my back, and after a month they got so much better. Just go to your dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment