Thursday, July 22, 2010

What kitchen scars do you have?

I have a terrible burn mark scar from touching my arm on a cookie sheet...What kitchen scars do you have?
Well, I've burned myself so many times, I can't count the scars anymore. I have a really good one on the soft part of my inner arm about 6 inches from my wrist. That one was a doozie. I didn't think that one would ever fade.





Yesterday, I tried to chop off the end of my finger cutting an onion! It still starts bleeding everytime I change the bandage.





I love cooking, but in the kitchen I'm a danger girl!What kitchen scars do you have?
I have a scar on the knuckle of my left ring finger from setting a pot lid upside down on a flat top range I had just turned off. You can't tell it's hot! I rolled my knuckle right over it.


Smelled awful. A good lesson I will remember.
I'm a caterer and have cooked in hundreds of people's kitchens catering private parties. The burn on my wrist is from making Pigs in a Blanket in my own kitchen!!!!!! How embarrassing!
i have a three inch long, inch wide burn on my arm from making pizza when i was 10... why my parents let me cook by myself when i was 10 is beyond me.
I have a scar that proves there is justice in the world. I have a scar on my stomach from (when I was very young) leaning across the table at breakfast to steal sausage off my sister's plate when her back was turned. In the process, I burned my stomach on the toaster (didn't have cool top toasters back then). That wasn't in the kitchen, but it sure did involve food. And yes, I DID enjoy the sausage. It was the least I could do.
Hiya :o) xx Ooh I've got loads of burn marks on my arms when I try and take things out of the oven wearing a t-shirt and short oven gloves (ouch) xx I have a scar under my index finger on my right hand where I opened a tin of sardines for the cats and the edge cut me so I needed 2 stitches, and a scar on the webbing on my thumb on my left hand when I was opening a bottle of wine and the corkscrew slipped (more stitches) xx Perhaps I should just stay out of the kitchen :oS xxx lol xx
Scar across my knucle when my knife slipped against a bagel.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment