Monday, July 26, 2010

Where Can I Buy Facial Foundation For Scars?

Where can I buy foundation for my face that will be thick enough to hide scars?I have tried many facial foundations,and none are thick covering.I am running out of money trying this one,and that one.I would like to purchase from a store so I can save on the shipping cost.Where Can I Buy Facial Foundation For Scars?
It totally depends on your type of scars .Dermablend is made especially for scars http://www.dermablend.com/Fullcatalog.aspx





and if its minor scars you might be able to use neutrogena visibly even foundation that helps even skin tone and has great reviewsWhere Can I Buy Facial Foundation For Scars?
I have scars on my face as well. At first I wanted to cover them up but now I imbrace them.
Try a concealer, and then put on a foundation. I know a lot of different places have them, Mary Kay, Avon, and the big department stores.
Mac Cosmetics covers scars and blemishes. It depens on what kind of scar u have though. is it like from a car accident or like a scrape from falling? If its a major scar u might want to ask your dermatologist
i was kicked by a horse when i was twelve and have scars on my face.dont bother with make up it makes it worse!!just get a tan and use a little cover stick and foundation.not 2 much!!people soon get used 2 it and ive never had a problem.
Full Coverage by MAC
It all depends on what kind of scars you have, if they are discolored I recommed going to Sephora and trying Bare Escentials mineral makeup--it covers amazingly well and isn't heavy on the skin. If your scars are from burns then you need to speak to a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment