Monday, July 26, 2010

How can i fade my scars?!?

I really want to be an actress when im older but i have quite a few horrible thick scars and this could ruin my future. Ive been using palmers cocoa butter for a few months now and only noticed a slight change. I put it on every night before i go to bed.


Has anyone got any tips or know anything or any products that could help?


I live in the UK also, any suggestion would be great, thanks xxHow can i fade my scars?!?
try Bio-oil its supposed to be great for fading stretch marks and scars and its available from boot the chemist, I think it costs about 拢10How can i fade my scars?!?
try lemon juice. this is a natural ligthener for skin and hair. just rub in on the scars every night. in about a couple of weeks you should see a difference. just be careful because it may leaves a light patch of skin and that's just as bad as a scar.
Bio Oil, iit may be a little costly but its by far the best product for scars


and stretch marks ect.


Goooooood luck (:
Bio Oil. Put that on EVERY night and you will see a change really soon.
put vaseline pronounced vasalean


it's cheap and it works
use shea butter because it's pure and it works better than coco butter. trust me it will work!..





good luck
if these scars where on your wrist then you should consider was it worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment